GamesW منتدي
أهلا بكم نرجو منكم التعريف عن نفسكم عن طريق الدخول او التسجيل و التسجيل مجاني و نحن نرحب بك كعضو/عضوة نشيط/ة في المنتدي و نرجو أن تقضي معنا اسعد الأوقات
GamesW منتدي
أهلا بكم نرجو منكم التعريف عن نفسكم عن طريق الدخول او التسجيل و التسجيل مجاني و نحن نرحب بك كعضو/عضوة نشيط/ة في المنتدي و نرجو أن تقضي معنا اسعد الأوقات
GamesW منتدي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

احلي الألعاب و احدثها و اجملها هنا فقط حيث كل حصري و جديد  
الرئيسيةبوابة المنتديأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
مواضيع مماثلة
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
Admin - 538
حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_rcapحصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_voting_barحصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_lcap 
BMWFIRE - 233
حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_rcapحصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_voting_barحصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_lcap 
the viper - 200
@$$$ Hell_King $$$@ - 169
stik man - 97
kamni - 62
راجي المحبة - 59
zire - 45
sadmin - 33
NERO THE HERO - 31
تصويت
ما هي افضل لعبة للأسبوع ؟
Gta Sanandreas
حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_rcap71%حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_lcap
 71% [ 12 ]
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_rcap18%حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_lcap
 18% [ 3 ]
El Matador
حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_rcap0%حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_lcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unreal Tournament
حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_rcap12%حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_vote_lcap
 12% [ 2 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 17
مايو 2024
الأحدالإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبت
اليوميةاليومية

حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
the viper
مدير عام
مدير عام
the viper

عدد المساهمات : 200
نقاط : 364
السٌّمعَة : 47
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/09/2011
العمر : 28
الموقع : GamesW

حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360   حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء أكتوبر 18, 2011 1:08 pm

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

The Adventures of Tintin XBOX360-COMPLEX | 8.22 Gb
Year: 2011 | Genre: Action / Adventure / Arcade (Platform) / 3D | Language: English | Platform: XBOX360 | Region: Region Free | Publication Type: License
Publisher: Ubisoft | Developer: Ubisoft Montpellier

The Adventures of Tintin: The Game is an action-packed adventure that takes gamers on a nonstop journey through the world of Tintin; the hero and intrepid reporter from Herge’s original comic books. Players will rediscover the movie’s enchanting environs including Captain Archibald Haddock’s ship the Karaboudjan, Omar Ben Salaad’s Palace and the exotic city of Bagghar and experience many of Tintin’s exciting adventures. In addition to the solo adventure, The Adventures of Tintin: The Game offers cooperative challenges that introduce classic characters from Tintin’s adventures. Players can work together in special multiplayer maps straight from the moody dreams of Captain Haddock, or for those looking for extra competition. Challenge mode features many opportunities for players to compete with each other for high scores.

Features:
* EXPERIENCE THE ADVENTURE AND EXOTIC ENVIRONMENTS FROM THE ACTION-PACKED MOVIE: Play as Tintin, Snowy, Captain Haddock or three other unlockable characters, each with their own personality and skills. Travel the world and discover more than 20 environments from the movie and beyond, such as Captain Haddock’s ship the Karaboudjan, the moonlit deserts of the northern Sahara, the exotic city of Bagghar, and more.
* PLAY SOLO OR WITH FRIENDS FOR ENDLESS FUN: Play solo and relive major moments of the movie through a variety of gameplay, from platforming to sword fighting to flying a plane. Share the fun in 2-player co-op mode: play together with your friends to help solve the mysteries! Experiment with your characters’ new skills, collect treasures, earn disguises and unlock new maps. Compete in Challenge Mode: For a little extra competition, play against AI in specific challenges. More than 20 hours of gameplay
* HUGE GAMEPLAY VARIETY OFFERING SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE: Pilot a plane through a rumbling tempest, drive a side-car in desert canyons, swim through underwater caves, sword-fight a 17th century knight, and solve puzzles on the trail of an incredible treasure, and more! Plus, play in the present and past as you discover various clues from Captain Haddock’s ancestors.
* ENJOY ENHANCED IMMERSION WITH KINECT FOR Xbox 360. Play the game adventure with your whole body or through intuitive gestures using Kinect. The game can also be enjoyed without the Kinect sensor.
* HIGH-QUALITY GAMEPLAY & VISUALS: Developed in close collaboration with the filmmaking team for over a year and a half, the video game features high-quality graphics, environments, characters and gameplay in line with the movie’s innovative graphics and production.

مرفوع على mirrorcreator متعدد السيفرات

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Admin
مدير المنتدي
مدير المنتدي
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 538
نقاط : 1941
السٌّمعَة : 193
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2009
الموقع : هو دة

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360   حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 20, 2011 7:08 am

مشكور لك يا اروع مشرف و يتم التقييم
https://gamesw.yoo7.com
the viper
مدير عام
مدير عام
the viper

عدد المساهمات : 200
نقاط : 364
السٌّمعَة : 47
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/09/2011
العمر : 28
الموقع : GamesW

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360   حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360 I_icon_minitimeالخميس أكتوبر 20, 2011 10:46 am

تسلم على مرورك

ولو أنت الأصل

حصرياً فور صدورها The Adventures of Tintin تورنت xbox 360
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» لعبة المغامرة و المتعة The Adventures of Tintin Secret of the Unicorn ISO
» لعبة PAYDAY: The Heist RePack تورنت
» اكبر مكتبة العاب تورنت

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى